DIY analytics is to provide our users with day-to-day activities in the business and get insights on them to run businesses. This tool provides enterprises with reports and dashboards and empowers them for decision-making. Three dashboards are provided as standard dashboards to users:-
- Manpower Efficiency
- Channel Performance
- Brand Performance
Apart from the standard dashboard, a user can create their own dashboards through the following simple steps:-
- Log in with your credentials
- Go to Menu, check Insights
- On Insights, there would be a list of dashboards already made, you can either check data on those dashboards or create your own.
- To create the dashboard, look at the “Edit” option below and create a dashboard
- While creating a dashboard, the following actions can be done:-
- Add Title, Description
- Select Filters, Organization Hierarchy, and User Hierarchy – Role or Designation based
- Default date range and maximum date range
- Check on “Create” to get the dashboard
- Widgets can be added to the dashboard through the + icon at the bottom of the dashboard
- The widgets provide actions to change the configuration.
- The widget can help with data downloads as well as images.
- You can change the size of the widget to get a larger view through a toggle or full-screen icon on the widget
- Post creation of the dashboard any changes can be made through actions on the dashboard, actions like
- Changing settings for the dashboard
- Changing the User management- The user can be given access to download the data or hide a dashboard through a simple 2-letter search.