Love in the Time of Corona
It’s the kind of love that says: kuch karo na!
Alright, don’t get your knickers in a twist. We know about the gravity of our situation. We know how hard COVID-19 has hit your brand’s sales.
But did you know that some brands are doing brisk business despite the lockdown? Our analysis shows that many of these brands had or have implemented digital solutions to get past the containment measures put out by the government.
Infact, 20 brands rolled out Bizom’s Retailer Self-Ordering Solutions in less than a week. What are we talking about?
We know it’s just not about social distancing that has impacted the sales of your brand. It’s the shortage of labour, disrupted supply chains, shut down warehouses, harassed salespeople, no permits to deliver… the list of woes seems endless now. But your brand can bounce back. See how our retailer self-ordering solutions can help in the age of social distancing.
Bizom Retailer App
- Enables the retailer to order directly to your brand and maintain the flow of products as per demand.
- Provides product information including SKUs, competitor comparison, pricing etc. to retailers.
- Notifies retailers about scheme rollouts.
- Tracks delivery of goods to the retailer.
- Enables incentive payments to retailers directly rather than through distributor claims.
Your field teams are, ironically, working from home in the times of Coronavirus. But you can bring them all together on Bizom’s tele-ordering platform. It ensures continued service to outlets despite not being physically present in the market.
- Helps salespeople collect orders from retailers remotely and enters it for fulfilment into Bizom via a tool.
- Offers salespeople to service retailers remotely as per outlet type, beat, distributor area etc.
- Disburses secondary schemes automatically.
- Administers variable discounts at SKU level.
It’s All About General Trade
There’s no escaping the fact that in COVID-19 times, your General Trade is doing much better than Modern Trade. However, you’ll need to adjust your sales organisational structure to meet the market demand and ensure continuous supply. More here
When We Were Talked About
|Fresh challenges for FMCG firms: Consumers downtrade, stock up on cheaper, local brands||How has India consumed so far in the first fortnight of COVID-19|
Consumer industry’s best minds meet here to discuss strategies to enable distribution, ensure product availability, drive remote workforce efficiency and other best practices to deal with the impact of Coronavirus. Join Now!
In Deep Impact
Sanjay Bhutani, Managing Director of Bausch & Lomb India-SAARC talks about how the Bizom Retailer App brought visibility and speed to market for the brand.