- What do you want to achieve from automating your retail sales network?
- What is your number one problem?
- What are your top priorities/goals?
- What features should you shop for?
- What metrics should you track?
- Higher sales
- Lower operational costs
- Better product availability.
The actual numbers of higher/lower/better will, of course, differ from brand to brand.
The second level of outcomes are drivers of the top level results:
- Product and brand performance
- Channel performance
- Manpower efficiency
Improvements in these three together will result in increased sales, lower costs and better availability.
The third level in the map highlights the metrics that help brands measure and monitor product performance, channel performance and sales force performance, while the last level lists the various workflows and features in Bizom that capture the data required to populate these metrics.
We realize that there is a lot to unpack here. What do these metrics and outcomes mean exactly? What are the ideal numbers for these metrics? How do I benchmark my outcomes? What features should I shop for to get my desired outcomes? How long will it take for my team to start seeing some of these results.
We will answer all these questions and then some more in the weeks to come, so stay tuned and subscribe to our newsletter and blog.